Check Out What I Bought!



I'm linking up with Bloghoppin' to show you what I bought during the TpT B2S Sale! 


The days of summer are dwindling, but I want to get some stuff done BEFORE school starts that will set me up for the entire school year, so I bought Reagan's Big Bundle of Math Centers. I'll be printing, laminating, cutting, and prepping at least the first semester of centers prior to school starting. 


I bought Reagan's centers because I purchased her math journal resources a couple of weeks ago and REALLY LIKED them :-) I really want to step up my interactive math journal game this year. 



I went on a clip art spree. I got some stuff Educasong, Melonheadz, and Graphics from the Pond







I bought this from Jennifer Bates. I am going to make a reference guide for parents that goes in take-home book bags. 

Now I have to start "wish listing" for the next sale!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment