August CURRENTLY



I'm linking up with Farley for the August CURRENTLY. I hate that it is August already though!


Listening - The men and women on American Ninja Warrior are in the most amazing physical shape! It really is unbelievable that they can make it through an obstacle course that requires that much upper body and grip strength. You have to see it. Click here


Loving - Y'all, I resisted Instagram for a long time. I didn't think I could possibly keep up with ANOTHER social media outlet. But, it has quickly become my favorite! 

Thinking - My district uses Words Their Way for word study. I like lots of things about it, except the workbook pages. The pages are just another sort and we sort our words into word familes/spelling patterns every single day. So, I've been creating my own work sheets to supplement the program. According to my to-do list/timeline I'd be done by now. School starts on the 25th for crying out loud. I've gotten two sets completed so far. 



You can find them here and here.

Wanting & Needing- Do you use the My Fitness Pal app? Well, I got it a while back for personal use, but I did not add any friends or follow anyone and I quit using it. Now that I've added some friends and some fellow bloggers I feel so more accountable. I'm 15 calories over my limit right now. I'll get on the tradmill later!If you use it, please add me.

1st day - I'll be holding it. Yep, have to re-train that bladder for the school year. Right, ladies? Last year my kiddos loved Jitter Juice. Later in the year we made Pete the Cat using my pattern block activity template and it was a super big hit, so I may do it with Rockin' in My School Shoes. 




Or, maybe I'll make a shoe pattern...hmmm....

Are you back already? I go back on the 18th and the kiddies show up on the 25th. 







4 comments:

  1. Hey, I love your blog. I am like you walking on the treadmill and also focused on losing calories too. Hope you have a good school year!!

    Jasmine Hall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instagram is definitely my favorite form of social media! I do feel like there are a lot of things to keep up with though. Sometimes too much! Have a great school year!

    Sara :)
    The Colorful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally caved too and signed up for an Instagram account. My biggest struggle is going to be having my phone with me so that I can take pictures! Even for my blog, I have trouble remembering to take pictures.

    Kristin
    That Fancy Blog Boutique
    Teaching In A Nutshell

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was late on the Instagram bandwagon as well! But I've always loved taking pictures so it's my favorite tool!

    Not Just Child's Play

    ReplyDelete