Back to School Resources, Quote Banners on TpT, and a FREEBIE



Tomorrow I'm headed to school to start setting up my classroom. I am excited about my new classroom decor which I'll reveal in a classroom tour post when it's ready! But first something for your Pinterest...


I know some of you have already started back, but I don't officially return to work until August 17th and the kiddos arrive August 24th. 

If your looking for resources to start the year off, check out the annual TpT sitewide Back to School Sale for up to 28% off teacher created resources! Use code: BTS15.


Here are some of my Back to School resources that will be on sale!





And this one's a FREEBIE!


And finally, you may have noticed that some TpT sellers have been jazzing up their stores by adding a banner in the quote box. Well, I found this super simple tutorial from Teacher Resource Force on how to do it. This tutorial will tell you how to upload a picture to your quote box. It does not, however, explain how to insert a link so buyers can click on the picture. I know it's doable...I'm working on it. Here's my new Quote Box Banner:






No comments:

Post a Comment