Pete the Cat Christmas, Cyber Sale, and Wish List Linky

Hiya friends,

Thanksgiving break is coming to an end and I'm trying to motivate myself to laminate my December math stations but, I.just.can't.seem.to.get.in.gear!

Thanksgiving was a whirlwind of family and food. Plus, we visited Santa's Wonderland near College Station. If you live within 100 miles, you've just gotta go!!!



But, alas, it's time to get back in the swing of things. December is my favorite month of school. The themes, the themes, the themes...ARE SO MUCH FUN! This upcoming week is reindeer week, followed by Polar Express week, and then 'Twas the Night Before Christmas week. And, I'll fit in some Pete the Cat because my firsties love Pete. I can't wait to tell you all about it, but first a little linky party with Teaching with a Touch of Twang! The point of the linky is to share my top two wishlisted items on TpT and share one item on my wishlist that I intend to buy during the TpT Cyber Sale on December 1st & 2nd. 


Lemme repeat that last part. December 1st & 2nd is the TpT Cyber Sale!!!!


I spent a small fortune today shopping on the Toys R Us and Amazon websites, buying up goodies for my children and neices and nephews. I loved shopping online because I got it all done from bed... in my pajamas. Monday I'll treat myself to a few items from my TpT wishlist and my holiday shopping will be dunzo! Except for my hubby. I haven't decided what to get him yet, but I slipped him my Ulta wishlist ;-)


The #1 wishlisted item in my little store is this word work pack. It's an awesome supplement for the Words Their Way program.





The #2 most wishlisted item in my store is this awesome inflectional endings pack






I am a clip art-aholic. I have an entire Pinterest board dedicated to this addiction. I'm currently drooling over the Christmas Around the World clips from Artifex. I think I've wishlisted every country! 


And with Polar Express week coming up (you gotta serve hot chocolate!!!!) I think this resource from Babbling Abby will be perfect!


One last thing...

Shameless plug! If your going to read Pete the Cat Saves Christmas you'll want to check out these reading, writing, and math activities!


Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment