- 5 stability balls with legs (Amazon, approx $17)
- 5 yoga mats (Five Below, $5)
- 5 wobble discs (Amazon, approx $12-14)
- 5 traditional desks
- 1 floor table (legs removed from a rectangular table)
- 1 high rectangular table
- 6 stools (Aldi, $3)
- 1 horseshoe table for guided reading & math
- 4 fruit cushions (Five Below, $5)
The absolute BEST part of not having 25 traditional classroom desks and chairs is the space we have for games, activities, and demonstrations. And, the kiddos absolutely love having choices. In September the stability balls were all the rage, but in October the yoga mats reign supreme.
We work anywhere!