Ya'll. 9 school days. That's what I have left until I turn off my alarm clock. That's how long I have until I disregard time altogether, and stay up as late as I want watching tv with zero concern what-so-ever for the that annoying buzzer jolting me awake before I'm ready. I don't plan on getting out of bed at 5:30 AM, not even one single time, until mid-August. But, I do have plans!
1. In July my husband and I are going to Vegas. I'm attending the TpT Conference and then we are hanging around a few extra days to celebrate our wedding anniversay. Five days with no children??? This will cause me a little stress. I can't turn off the mommy button. I won't be able to relax completely. My children are always in the back of my mind. My husband, on-the-other-hand, has totally figured out how to zone out and completely enjoy himself on vacation. As soon as he hears the hum of the plane's engine he is transported to a totally different universe or something. So, the first thing I want to do is master this trick for at least an hour a day. Sheesh!
2. I want to see BRITNEY. Am I concerned that I'm a little too old to see a Britney show? Nope. I totally dig Britney. For the record, I'm 35 ;-)
3. I want to take my girlies to Sea World. I've never been, but I know Isa and Evie will love it!
4. In nine more school days, my oldest son will officially become a Senior. My goal is just to deal with it gracefully. He drives. He's had a job for over a year. In August, he will begin his last year of high school. Deep breaths... This summer is the last summer of his boyhood. After this summer, people may refer to him as an adult!!!! So, this summer, I need to spend some quality time with Jeremy.
5. Yep. I say it every year. I need to move more. I want to work out consistently. I need lose weight. Blah, blah, blah...I don't have a good attitude about the subject yet.
6. I want a backyard pool. Our backyard is huge. We have the space for one. It's not going to happen, but I do plan to spend a considerable amount of time hanging out at friends' houses by their pools. In the middle of the day. When everyone else is still working. I envision all of my teacher friends with frosty beverages hanging out pool side and no one is thinking about school. Ya, right! School always comes up.
7. I want a new laptop. Any suggetions?
8. Some people wanna bungee jump. Some people wanna sky dive. I wanna ride in a hot air balloon. Maybe when we're in Vegas! Do people hot air balloon over the canyon?
want need to organize the closets in my house. Our master closet is not a closet. It's more of a horder's paradise. It's insane. I can't stand it much longer.
10. And, of course, I want to spend lots of time with these cuties! Zoo trips, splashing in the pool, bike rides, sprinklers and snow cones, swinging at the park, and more!